Thursday, April 20, 2006

PAPC APRIL 22nd LOCATION - CALDWELL WOODS, MORTON GROVE

I hope you all had fun last week at North Pond. I am sorry to say, I will not be able to be with you again this weekend. I have to take paintings up to a gallery in Wisconsin. I will be painting though. :) See you next week!

Scott

TIME: Saturday, April 22nd 8:30am-12:30pm

LOCATION: CALDWELL WOODS FOREST PRESERVE, MORTON GROVE.

DIRECTIONS: IF YOU ARE DRIVING ON THE EDENS(94), GET
OFF ON TOUHY AVE./ GO WEST TO CARPENTER ROAD./ TURN
LEFT. THEN TAKE RIGHT ON DEVON AVE. THE CALDWELL
WOODS ENTRANCE WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT JUST BEFORE YOU
HIT MILWAUKEE AVE. WE WILL MEET IN PARKING LOT.
FOR MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: www.mapquest.com/ get
driving directions, by typing in intersections :
MILWAUKEE AVE and DEVON AVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home