Thursday, October 19, 2006

PAPC LOCATION: OCTOBER 21st, Humboldt Park, Chicago


TIME: SATURDAY-OCTOBER 21st - 8:30AM - 12:30PM

LOCATION: HUMBOLDT PARK BOAT HOUSE

MEETING: Meet in the boat house parking lot.

DIRECTIONS: www.mapquest.com
(intersections: Sacramento Blvd. and North Ave. - The Boat house is just
south of North Ave. on Sacramento Blvd. and just west of California and
just north of division street.)

HAVE FUN!!
I am sorry I will not be able to be there with you again this week. I am leaving town next week and I am almost finished with all my paintings for my show when I return. I am look forward to getting back out there with you all. Have a good day painting.

Also, don't forget about Wes and I's Studio sale on Sunday, October 22nd from 1-3pm. The invite is just below this post. Hope you can make it. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

SCOTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home