Friday, May 18, 2007

The T-shirts Have Arrived, $10 Each

For all of you who ordered a t-shirt, your day of glory has arrived. The t-shirts arrived today and they look great.

We ordered enough of them to bring the cost to $10 per shirt. Let me know how you want to pick yours up. I will have them with me next weekend, the weekend of the 25th and 26th, and if you come out to the Friday evening paint out or to the Saturday morning with the model, you can pick yours up then.

For those of you who ordered them from afar, please send me an email at stuartpainter at yahoo dot com and I will give you my address where you can send a check and a postage-prepaid envelope. That way I can just drop it into the mail for you.

P.S. I ordered a few extras in each size--S, M, L and XL--but supplies are limited. Don't delay if you want a t-shirt. Email me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home