Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WTTW Chicago Tonight: Reruns on Comcast

For those of you who missed the original airing of the Chicago Tonight segment about the PAPC, you can still see it if you have Comcast cable. Go to the on-demand programming, and you will find a section devoted to WTTW in the local programming area. Click on the Chicago Tonight program from May 27, and there you are--about half-way in to the show.

Congratulations to all, and a huge shout out of thanks to Beck Anstee for pulling this off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How about getting a copy of this public broadcast to show on this website under "fair use" (educational purposes)? I missed the show and I don't have Comcast. Why doesn't Chicago Tonight have archived videos? (I know, not your fault)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Cobalt Blue said...

I'm hoping somebody Tivo'd the show and can post it to Youtube so that we can link it here. Too bad about your lack of Comcast--friends with cable, maybe? The show won't be available after June 3.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, everyone I know has RCN including me. I live in Chicago.

There's absolutely no explanation of your group here either. This blog seems to be composed of locations where you painted and assumes everyone that comes here knows what it's all about. Please point me in the right direction if I'm wrong. Maybe you could at least post a transcript or a summary of the segment. I missed it again yesterday apparently.

Why don't you record the segment from Comcast since you have it, and then post the video here? Or maybe WTTW can send you the file. It would definitely give your group a boost!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home