Wednesday, December 07, 2005

IT IS COOOOOOLDDD HERE IN CHICAGO!!!

Well, I didn't expect to come back to such extreme temperature! I haven't had time to adjust, but I love it anyway. I am looking forward to seeing you all again! It has been a long time. Thank you so much for all the emails and support. I will be posting more photos, paintings and stories on my bellitalia blog soon. I need to take a bit of time to get my life back on track.

This cold Saturday we will be heading to Bucktown again. We will be going to some new locations soon. But, on such a cold day we will need to duck into some cafes everyonce in a while and there are plenty around that area. I look forward to freezing our butts off together again!!!:)

ALSO: I want to thank Stuart sooo much for taking such good care of the group while I was gone. This was a big task for him, so when you see Stuart, give him a big hug, because he did a fantastic job!!!
THANKS STUART!!!!!
SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY.
SCOTT

LOCATION: BUCKTOWN / MILWAUKEE-DAMEN-NORTH AVE.
MEETING: FILTER CAFE ON MILWAUKEE AND DAMEN.
TIME: DECEMBER 10th 8:30AM - 12:30PM We will meet in Filter for our critique.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Albrecht said...

So you went from "up to your bungers in water in Venice" to "up to your bungers in snow in Chicago." Welcome home. Looking forward to freezing with "youse" on Saturday.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home