Wednesday, June 07, 2006

PAPC LOCATION-SATURDAY, JUNE 10th-CALDWELL WOODS FOREST PRESERVE, MORTON GROVE.

I am sorry I will not be with you this weekend. I will be in Wisconsin for the Palette and Chisel paint-out and The Barns and Farms Show at Barnsite gallery.
www.barnsiteartstudio.com
I hope you all have fun.
Also, I am sorry we keep going to the same places all the time. I know we have been rotating quite a bit. But, the fact is, I have not had the time to scout out new locations. I am just to busy with my own paintings. So if anyone has any suggestions about new places I would love it. But, please be specific with directions, etc. so I can just put it on the blog and go.

Please email it to this address: scotttallman@sbcglobal.net

I would really appreciate it. :)

Thanks Everyone. Happy Painting.

Scott

TIME: Saturday, JUNE 10th 8:30am-12:30pm

LOCATION: CALDWELL WOODS FOREST PRESERVE, MORTON GROVE.

DIRECTIONS: IF YOU ARE DRIVING ON THE EDENS(94), GET
OFF ON TOUHY AVE./ GO WEST TO CARPENTER ROAD./ TURN
LEFT. THEN TAKE RIGHT ON DEVON AVE. THE CALDWELL
WOODS ENTRANCE WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT JUST BEFORE YOU
HIT MILWAUKEE AVE. WE WILL MEET IN PARKING LOT.
FOR MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: www.mapquest.com/ get
driving directions, by typing in intersections :
MILWAUKEE AVE and DEVON AVE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mal Smith said...

I agree about using MapQuest
for driving directions, but try other sites as well
. The big search engines have got much better at providing driving directions.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home