Tuesday, July 04, 2006

PAPC LOCATION-SATURDAY, JULY 8TH-THE GROVE, GLENVIEW, IL.

SATURDAY- JULY 8TH


Hi Everyone,
July is going to be a busy month for me. I will not be able to join you for a few weeks. For the next two weekends I will be in Maryland for the Plein Air Easton Competition. www.avalontheatre.com/pleinair/schedule.htm
The next week-end is my Landscape workshop. The following I am in Wisconsin for an OPA event. So I will see you in August. I will miss painting with you all.
Until then, happy painting.

Scott

www.glenviewparkdist.org/fa-grove-info.htm

TIME: SAT. JULY 8th 8:30AM - 12:30PM

LOCATION:
THE GROVE, GLENVIEW, ILLINOIS

DIRECTIONS:
www.mapquest.com (1421 Milwaukee Ave. GLENVIEW, IL. 60025

MEETING: in the parking lot to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home