Thursday, November 30, 2006

PAPC LOCATION: DECEMBER 2nd-Montrose Harbor, Chicago

Hello Everyone,
This week we will be going to Montrose Harbor to paint. I am hoping we get a ton of snow. This will make for great paintings. The bird sanctuary will be a fantastic place to paint a snowy scene.
I hope to see you all there. I will have to leave directly at 12 noon so I can get back to work on touching up my paintings for my show. Don't forget, the opening is next Saturday, December 9th, from 1-4pm. at R. H. Love Galleries. www.rhlovegalleries.com
I hope you all can make it.

Scott

TIME: SATURDAY, December 2nd 8:30am-12:30pm

LOCATION: MONTROSE HARBOR, CHICAGO

MEETING SPOT: THE BAIT SHOP

DIRECTIONS:
Take Lake Shore Drive north to Montrose
ave.- get off and go east to lake. You will see the
Bait Shop on the right a little ways up as Montrose
slowly turns to the left.
(www.mapquest.com -intersections: Montrose ave. and Lakeshore drive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home