Thursday, March 08, 2007

PAPC LOCATION: MARCH 10TH- RUSH STREET, CHICAGO

Hello Everyone,
The group show this past Friday looked great! Everyone has grown so much over the past 3 years. I was so impressed. Thank you for participating and for such a kind gift. I will never forget all that you have done for me.
If you have not heard already, I will soon be handing this group over to the Palette and Chisel. I will still be going out with everyone from time to time, but my work load has gotten so great, I just can not handle the responsibility anymore. I hope you understand. I will be back in touch for more details about the transition. But, I am not leaving yet, until Val and I at the Palette, get things straightened out.

This week for the last day of promotion for the show, we will be on Rush Street this week to try and get more collectors to come in and see the show. Sunday is the last day of the Group Show.
If there is anyone who is in the show and would like to gallery sit from 10am - 2pm, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scott

TIME: SATURDAY, MARCH 10th, 8:30am- 12:30pm

LOCATION: RUSH STREET, CHICAGO.

MEETING: We can meet at the Palette and Chisel. I need to be there to open up the gallery. Or, if you want you can paint anywhere around the Palette and come back around 12:30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home