Wednesday, June 13, 2007

End of July: Summer Plein Air Show

Let me know if you are interested in participating in a summer plein air show to happen at the end of July. I will have more details shortly, but we are likely going to sponsor a plein air show in about a month. This show will not be restricted to paintings done with the group and will be open to all members of the P&C. (If you are not a P&C member, now would be a good time to join.)

Once I have an idea of how many people want to participate, I can give you more of an idea about the number of paintings, etc. For now, I'd plan for about three paintings each--maybe more, depending.

This will not be a substitute for our spring show. This is in addition to that one, which will be restricted, as before, to paintings done with the group.

Please email as soon as possible: stuartpainter at yahoo dot com. I will post more details as I learn them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home