Wednesday, January 09, 2008

PAPC In American Artist

Don't miss the February 2008 issue of American Artist! It has an excellent article about our very own group, featuring lots of photos of our work and our people (well, the more photogenic of us, anyway).

The issue is on newsstands now--buy extras for friends and strangers. The magazine's website features additional photos of paintings by members of the group, and they can be viewed by clicking here. There is a link at that page that will take you to the main article, which is also accessible here.

Congratulations all around--the PAPC has gone national. And it should. I'm not aware of any plein air group in the country as dedicated as ours or that turns out as much good work as ours. Well done--keep coming back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a copy of the magazine that I would like everyone to sign for our "scrap book". Please see me to sign it.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Plein Air Painters!

My name Is Jennifer, and I'm a Resident Artist for Chroma. Whta a great article and what a great group. I wanted to let you know about an opportunity for your members. Chroma's an Australian company and been around for over 40 years. We've recently introduced its fine arts paints to the USA, the latest being Interactive Professional Artists' Acrylics, in Feb. 2006. This acrylic actually allows you to rehydrate touch-dry paint and work wet-in-wet, so it's a very neat paint to use for plein air. I will be in Chicago this week - weather permitting - and if you are planning a session on Saturday, Feb. 9, I will have paint and mediums available FREE for your members to try. No catch, all I'd like is your feedback. If you have any questions, please email me at jvonstein@chromaonline.com. Hope to meet some of you on Staurday!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home