Wednesday, December 14, 2005

PAPC GROUP SHOW AROUND THE CORNER!!

It is about that time again! This year has passed very quickly. I am looking forward to another successful show this year. Last years show was incredible. I am looking forward to seeing how we have all grown as artists. It will be very interesting.

The work entered will be of paintings that were painted with the PAPC only. Not PAPC-SW or PAPC-NW. I hope you understand. :) For continuity sake it has to be this way. I hope one day we can join all the groups for one LARGE show. We will see.
So come on down to "Chi Town" and join us!!
I will be posting details for the show soon. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

2006 PLEIN AIR PAINTERS OF CHICAGO GROUP SHOW
Held at the
PALETTE AND CHISEL ACADEMY OF FINE ART
MARCH 23rd - APRIL 4th
Opening: FRIDAY, MARCH 24th 6-9pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home