Thursday, January 19, 2006

MARCH GROUP SHOW NOTIFICATION DEADLINE!!-MARCH 1st

I am really looking forward to another great show this year! Last years PAPC show was a great success and I think this one will be better. I hope you all will participate.

The way I am orgainizing the entrants to the show is as follows:

If you want to be in the show, the deadline for notification to me by email is: MARCH 1st! My email is: scotttallman@sbcglobal.net
For organization sake, I will have to be very strict with this. So please let me know as soon as you can. This will determine how many pieces each artist can have in the show.

The show is up MARCH 23rd - APRIL 4th
THE OPENING IS FRIDAY, MARCH 24TH

THERE WILL BE MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

THIS SATURDAY'S PAINT OUT IS BELOW.
SEE YOU SOON!
SCOTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home