Thursday, August 10, 2006

PAPC LOCATION-SATURDAY, AUGUST 12th-BELMONT HARBOR, CHICAGO

I hope to see you this week end.
Also, there are a couple spots left for my cityscape workshop starting Aug. 19th if anyone is interested. You can go to my website for dates: www.scottpowersfineart.com. Please email as soon as you can. Thanks.

Scott
Also, I just became a member to the National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters. Please check out their site. This is a huge honor for me to be involved with these fantastic painters. www.nappap.org.

TIME: SATURDAY, August 12th, 8:30am-12:30pm
LOCATION: BELMONT HARBOR, CHICAGO
MEETING: We will meet at the first parking spot area just as you get off Lake shore drive on Recreation drive. You will see it on the left after the parking kiosk. (I would get there before 9am so you will not have to pay for parking-$5-6)
DIRECTIONS: TAKE LAKE SHORE DRIVE NORTH TO RECREATION DRIVE, EXIT AND AT STOP SIGN TURN RIGHT. GO THROUGH PARKING KIOSK AND THE MEETING SPOT IS JUST ON LEFT.
www.mapquest.com (Recreation drive and Lake Shore Drive)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home