Friday, December 08, 2006

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH- SCOTT TALLMAN POWERS' ONE MAN SHOW


I am going to cancel this weeks outing in hopes that you all will join me at my show. :)
I really look forward to all of you sharing this day with me. I could not have done it with out you all! I really mean this.
Thank you for all that you have taught me.

Scott

R. H. LOVE GALLERIES
invites you to the opening
reception for
Scott Tallman Powers
Saturday, December 9th, 2006
1-4p.m.
Exhibition and Sale through
January 20th, 2007

R.H. Love Galleries, Inc.
645 North Michigan Ave. Suite 200, Chicago, IL. 60611
www.rhlovegalleries.com
(Enter on the Erie street side and proceed to second floor- Parking in the Northwestern parking garage east of Michigan ave. and north of Erie is your best bet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home